Rab Mens Nimbus Insulated Hooded Jacket Red Clay
- A technical all-rounder ideal for cold days at the crag and winter walking, the Nimbus is a quick-drying insulated jacket designed to handle cold and damp environments. Can be worn as an outer or mid layer. Washable and easy to care for.
- Made with water-repellant, windproof and durable Pertex Quantum Pro fabric: Pertex Quantum Pro is a tightly woven structure which blocks the wind and sheds light rain or snow. Also downproof (prevents the down and feathers from leaking or protruding).
- 100% Nylon Rip
- Filled with Cirrus, a synthetic insulation that lofts (traps air to retain heat) like down, providing the same warmth for its weight as 600FP duck down. Cirrus performs better than down when wet, remaining lightweight, compressible, and quick-drying.
- 2 large YKK zipped handwarmer pockets and a YKK zipped internal security pocket provide easy-access storage, while the left side doubles as an integrated stuff sack, making it perfect for changeable cold damp conditions. Packable and lightweight.
- Under or over-helmet compatible hood with built-in stretch binding and 2-way YKK VISLON (water repellent) insulated front zip. Regular fit with hem drawcord designed to accommodate a base and midlayer and elasticated cuffs to maximise warmth.